|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
 Fandom involvement
TaniDaReal is part of the Eurofurence staff, and designed the Eurofurence 11 website; she manages the website and is one of the fursuit track leads. She is also the voice behind Mika, a tough snow-leopard girl and various other, non-regular characters, during Eurofurence's pawpet show, DoPE.
In addition, she manages overall set design and backdrop creation. On the F8K radio show (on hiatus as of December 2005) she was a gag author and voiced various characters for the radio sketches.
 Conventions attended
- Eurofurence: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Further Confusion: 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Anthrocon: 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Mephit Mini Con: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
TaniDaReal's fursona is a grey snow leopardess with a black dorsal stripe (her alter ego), who replaced the former grey lioness one (VitaniDaReal). Due to her inner wolf she is also known as Schnolf (snow leopard - wolf hybrid).
She has also created the WeuUkoo Clan, which is a representation of her family as wolves.
Tani created and built four fursuits: Two of her character - old lioness form (2002) and new snow leopard (2004), one of her silverfox-wolf hybrid character Savoy (2006), and one of her new character Daiquiri, the Transilvanian Wild Dog, built together with Nightfox.
Savoy is a female silverfox-wolf character created and owned by TaniDaReal. The character was created in winter 2005 and also represents Tani (beside her alter ego, the snow leopard).
Since 2006 the character also appears as a fursuit, which was both built and is worn (only) by TaniDaReal. It has been at the following conventions:
- Eurofurence: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Further Confusion: 2007, 2008
- Anthrocon: 2006, 2008
- Mephit Mini Con: 9, 10, 11
The material of the suit is worth about 400€, 180€ for the fur.
- Making of Transilvanian Wild Dog Daiquiri (Homepage and Fursuit tutorial)
She loves drawing a good mix between toony and realistic art. She is a fan of cute, toony (often unrealistic) characters and especially extraordinary fur markings and colors. She is very fond of hybrid characters (mixed breeds).
Did you know? The Tani fursuit made a cameo appearance at 1:25 in the October 15, 2008 installment of the online video game review series Zero Punctuation.
- ↑ ConFuzzled 2010 Guest of Honour Annoucement
- ↑ Tweet on the Megaplex account on Twitter. Dated July 28, 2013. Retrieved July 29, 2013.
- ↑ http://fursuit.tanidareal.com/daiquiri/index2.htm
- ↑ Zero Punctuation review of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Snow Flurry - The Furry Art of TaniDaReal
- TaniDaReal on deviantART
- TaniDaReal on Fur Affinity
- TaniDaReal on LiveJournal
- TaniDaReal on YouTube
- TaniDaReal on MyFursona
- TaniDaReal on SheezyArt
- TaniDaReal on TLKFAA
- Tani's World of Plushies
- Fursuits of TaniDaReal
- The WeuUkoo Wolves, TaniDaReal's family pack