|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Sacred (born July 1988, Ashford, England) is a member of the UK furry fandom. His fursona is a toned, anthropomorphic bull. He is an active member of the LondonFurs community and a lively fursuiter and artist, though sometimes comes across as a shy and withdrawn person.
To date, there have been two 'Sacred' fursuits:
- Version 1 was created by Fox Convoy, and made its first appearence at RBW 2008.
- Version 2 was constructed by Schenzi. It is a padded digigrade suit and made its debut at ConFuzzled 2010.
- The name and fursona were inspired by the Final Fantasy VIII (8) Guardian Force Summon: Brothers
- The species was chosen purely for uniqueness.
- He is not called 'Sacredbull'. This is a common misconception based on usernames on websites.
- Sacred is a anthropomorphic bull, but could easily be classed as a Minotaur.
- Sacred's design used to have a ponytail.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|