Rocky Mountain Fur Con 2007
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Rocky Mountain Fur Con 2007 (aka RMFC 2007) was held June 1-3, 2007, at the Adam's Mark Hotel in Denver, Colorado. The theme of the event was, "Are You Wild Enough?" The official charity was the Rocky Mountain Raptor Program.
The final official attendance was 236.
 Featured guests
- The Guests of Honor were artists Dark Natasha, Michele Light, and Goldenwolf.
- Uncle Kage also made an appearance. Upon asking from fellow furs, he entertained the crowd with an impromptu Uncle Kage's Story Hour on Saturday evening.
- Opening Ceremonies
- Friday Night Dance
- Fursuit Games
- Fursuit Parade (The parade route went outside and down the 16th Street Mall.)
- "Free Can Cook" (This was a live cooking show featuring Freefox.)
- Saturday Night Dance
- Art Auction
- Convention Feedback Session
- Kahuki Lairu - Con Chair
- Sorin - Co-Chair
- Hoax - Con Ops
- Nevermint - Programming
- Chad Panther - Dealers Den Coordinator
- Leerrii - Registration
- Klandagi - Special Operations
- Zuci - Special Operations
- Dire Wolf - Special Operations
- JenRyu - Art Show Coordinator
- Ivan Otter - AV/Logistics
- Nighteyes - Panels Coordinator
- Bel Polaris - Marketing
- Ithiaca - Hotel Lead
- Tek Fox - Dance Coordinator
 Media coverage
Westword, a free alternative weekly newspaper, published two articles about the furry fandom, with specific references to Rocky Mountain FurCon. The first, Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My, was published on May 31, 2007, the day before the convention begun. March of the Furries was published on June 7, 2007. In between, Let's Pretend We're Bunny Rabbits was posted on the blog of Westword on June 5, 2007.
- Photos, videos, reports: Rocky Mountain Fur Con 2007 resources
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found