Rocko's Modern Life
|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the edit history and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Rocko's Modern Life is an animated television series created by Joe Murray which aired on Nickelodeon. It aired 52 episodes between 1993 to 1996.
Marvel Comics published a seven-issue Rocko's Modern Life comic book series, cover dated 1994 June to 1994 December.
In 2017, Boom! Studios began publishing a new Rocko's Modern Life comic book series, with the first issue on sale in comic shops on December 6, 2017.
A special based on the series was announced by Nickelodeon on August 11, 2016 called Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling. Production on the film was completed by February 8, 2018 and has been released on Netflix on August 9, 2019. This takes place 20 years, and after being stuck in space, Rocko and his friends, Heffer and Filbert, return to a late-2010s era O-Town with modern amenities such as constantly updating touchscreen phones, radioactive energy drinks, food trucks and coffee shops on every corner among many others. Rocko, who does not share his friends' enthusiasm for the 21st century, attempts to get his favorite television show The Fatheads back on the air, so he goes on a quest to find Ralph Bighead, the show's creator. However, due to being transgender, Ralph now goes by Rachel.
- Rocko's Modern Life on Wikipedia
- ↑ http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=93972
- ↑ https://www.comics.org/issue/210203/
- ↑ New Releases For 12/6/2017 at previewsworld.com, archived January 4, 2019 at archive.org's Wayback Machine. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- ↑ Info about the production of Rocko Static Cling Retrieved April 24, 2019
- Rocko's Modern Life at Boom! Studios website (comic books)
- Richard Brant's Rocko Page (fanpage), archived 2007 November at archive.org's Wayback Machine
|This article about a television series is a stub - can you improve it?|