Renard could refer to:
- Renard, the French word for a male fox.
- Renarde, the French word for a female fox.
- Daniel Renard, a Danish comic artist.
- Renard Queenston, a Canadian musician and game designer.
- Leo Renard is a furry who resides in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Alex Reynard, a furry artist and writer who lives in the Midwestern United States.
- Renarden (French "Renard" for "Fox", plus Swedish "en", English for "The"), also known as "Renny" (real name Marcus), a Swedish furry.
- Renard Foxx (real name Chris Lomeli), an anthro artist, author, and furry who lives in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Reynard the Fox, also known as Reynard the Red Fox, Renard, Renart, Reinard, Reinecke, Reinhardus, Reynardt, and Reynaerde, a trickster character from Le Roman de Renart.
- Renard's Menagerie, a small press literary magazine that was founded in early 2006.
 See also
- Renard on Wikipedia
- Foxish language
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.