Rechan has been writing sensual fiction for the furry fandom since 1999 and established himself a professional author over the next decade, with his first published work appearing in 2007's Heat #4. Since then, he has written for more than half a dozen anthologies, including Will of the Alpha and Taboo, which he also edited. His works can be found in Abandoned Places, Trick or Treat, Holidays, and Heat magazine volumes 4, 5, 6 and 12 as well as on various websites. His first novel, Handcuffs & Lace, began as an online serial before being published by FurPlanet in 2010.
Rechan is a member of the Furry Writers' Guild and active in the community there, running the Saturday "coffeehouse chat" where all participants (not just Guild members) can discuss and work on writing topics.
- Rechan's profile on Twitter. Retrieved May 23, 2012
- Rechan's biography on the Furry Writers' Guild. Retrieved June 4, 2015
- Published and Upcoming Works (FA journal). Retrieved June 4, 2015
- Rechan on Twitter
- Rechan's furry writing account on Twitter
- Rechan's profile at the Furry Writers' Guild
- Rechan on Fur Affinity
- Rechan on SoFurry
- Rechan on Goodreads
|This stub about a person could be .|