Sharpe owns Sharpe Costumes. She also works with TesxaCoyote on Night Owl Creations. Sharpe started making them in late 2008, September. Sharpe does not consider herself a furry, but still enjoys interacting with the general public in suit.
Sharpe owns several personal fursuits:
- Scout - A ferret, made by Sharpe herself.
- Zero - A liger, with two versions:
- the quadsuit version, made by Pawsandclawsproductions and traded to Sharpe by Bixx-Katt for a fullsuit. Sharpe took possession of the suit in late 2011 (August or September) and shew has modified it (new head, new stilts, etc) since then.
- the toony full-fursuit version, which was made by Sharpe.
- Anthrocon - 2013
- Furry Connection North - 2012, 2013
- Great Lakes Fur Con - 2015
- IndyFurCon 2012 - 2012
- Jayfax - 2013
- Midwest FurFest - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Rebecca Sharpe's profile on deviantART. Retrieved May 8, 2013.
- Rebecca Sharpe's bio on Fur Affinity. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- "Many faces of Scout" - posting on Sharpe's gallery on Fur Affinity. Dated April 29, 2013. Retrieved May 8, 2013
- "Zero" - posting on Sharpe's gallery on Fur Affinity. Dated September 21, 2011. Retrieved May 8, 2013
- "Zero- toon :D" - posting on Sharpe's gallery on Fur Affinity. Dated November 3, 2011. Retrieved May 8, 2013
- Guests of Honor on the Great Lakes Fur Con website. Retrieved May 25, 2015.
- Rebecca Sharpe on deviantART
- Rebecca Sharpe on Fur Affinity
- Rebecca Sharpe on FurBuy
- Rebecca Sharpe on The Fursuit Database