Raptavio is a known troll of furries, primarily on FurryMUCK, where he has been a member since 1994, but would occasionally make his presence known in other furry venues. He has been largely inactive since 2005 on this MUCK, but does make occasional appearances in the West Corner of the Park.
Raptavio's favored targets of trolling usually are those who powergame, exhibit overt public sexual behavior, or people who call attention to themselves through obnoxious behavior. Often, he employs a virtual "Golden L Stamp" to stamp a red "L" on the forehead of his target.
Because of his choice of targets, he had some popularity amongst the users of FurryMUCK who share his apparent disdain for extreme or annoying furries. Nonetheless, he has been suspended from the MUCK several times by the administrators for his behavior.
- Raptavio, Midwest Furfest, and Something Awful (retrieved April 17, 2010)
- Comedic post lumping Raptavio with other know furry trolls, plus Raptavio anti-fur response to it (retrieved April 17, 2010)
- Livejournal listing of Raptavio journal under "Hating Furries" interest (retrieved March 13, 2012)
- Raptavio on alt.fan.furry (retrieved April 17, 2010)
- Use of the "L" meme by Raptavio on Furrymuck (retrieved April 17, 2010)
- Another use of the "L" action by Raptavio on Furrymuck (retrieved March 13, 2012)
- Personal mutual agreement by user with Raptavio's sentiments (retrieved December 10, 2011)
|This stub about a person could be .|