|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
|RainFurrest guests of honor|
Theme and GoH
During RainFurrest 2015, a photograph began circulating on social media sites, showing an attendee wearing a soiled diaper in the convention space.
On October 5th, 2015, Rex Wolf (RainFurrest 2015 Chairman) posted a letter to the RainFurrest website addressing multiple incidents that occurred during the convention, including hotel property vandalism, hospitalizations,[clarify] and multiple calls to police.[clarify]
Ultimately, the attendees' behavior and damages caused the hotel to be unhappy with the convention's staff,[clarify] and it was later announced that Rainfurrest 2016 would be held at a different venue. In early February 2016, however, it was announced that RainFurrest would not occur at all that year, due to the fact that the hotel they held the convention previously had already informed other hotels of the incident.
- RainFurrest website. Retrieved September 28, 2014.
- Guests of Honor on the RainFurrest 2015 website. Retrieved August 20, 2015.
- Tweet on Almightytora's account on Twitter. Dated September 27, 2015. Archived from the original on May 6, 2018. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- Tweet on the RainFurrest account, retrieved September 30, 2015.
- Tweet on Vincent's account on Twitter. September 26, 2015. Archived from the original on September 14, 2016. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- A LETTER TO OUR ATTENDEES post on the RainFurrest's website. Archived from the original on December 13, 2015. Retrieved October 5, 2015.
- Tweet on RainFurrest's Twitter. Dated October 9, 2015. Retrieved October 26, 2015.
- "An Important Message About RainFurrest 2016" post on the RainFurrest website. Archived from the original on February 25, 2016. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|