|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Norman is the director of Sanguine Games, a publisher of furry roleplaying games. He has written several games, most notably Albedo: Platinum Catalyst, based on Albedo Anthropomorphics. In addition, he has also written Ironclaw, an anthropomorphic fantasy role playing game, which has inspired three novels and a computer game, Jadeclaw, a Chinese-based furry role playing game, and has also written the role playing game based on Stan Sakai's 'Usagi Yojimbo'.
 Character description
Not quite as slender as the black or roof rat, Norman Rafferty's tail is relatively shorter, his snout is less pointed, and his ears are shorter. His coat is grayish-brown on the back and off-white underneath. His tail is covered with rings of scales.
Norman's favorite haunts are sewers, stables, cowsheds, and cellars. He is mainly active at night. He is not as good a climber as the black rat, but is an excellent swimmer. Rafferty is a serious pest because of the health hazards caused by his presence, including the transmittal of such diseases as bubonic plague and murine typhus. His species includes the familiar white laboratory rats.
- The Temples of the Grand Canyon - Norman Rafferty on LiveJournal
- Norman Rafferty on Facebook
- Sanguine Games, where Rafferty has been known to infest
- Norman Rafferty on Google+
- Rafferty's site at deviantART
- Norman Rafferty on Fur Affinity
- Norman Rafferty on Inkbunny
- Jason Holmgren (Rafferty) on the Yerf Historical Archive
- Norman Rafferty on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|