Raereira is involved in the furry fandom since 2007. After some time as a watcher her activity was mainly in contributing her artwork on Fur Affinity. She is also active as a fursuiter attending different conventions in the US and the UK as well as a fursuit maker. After producing some fursuits for her own she started offering her skills in fursuit making to the community. She is always trying to improve her skills in art and fursuit making.
- Phanda, which started out as a white tiger then developed into a black and white house cat, then into a blue snow leopard with heart spots.
- Raereira, which is based on a chacarter in the game Guild Wars. The Reareira forsona inbodys the side or Rae that is quite head strong and will back up her friends.
- Megaplex: 2009, 2010
- Megacon: 2006, 2008
- Supercon: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Anime Super Con: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Chibi-Pa: 2008
- Metrocon: 2006, 2007, 2008
- JACON: 2005, 2006, 2007
Rae is active as a fursuit maker and produces suits both for her self and as commissions for other members of the fandom. She works mainly in a toony style but is recently moving in to semi-realistic fursuits.
The heads produced are mainly built on balaclavas and foam bases but she is developing her skills in resin-mask based heads aswell. She is also streaming videos when working on fursuits and giving tips and tricks to everyone who asks.
Currently Rae owns two suits of her character Phanda. A third suit of her fursona Raereira is in production and will have its debut during ConFuzzled 2012.
- Raereira on Fur Affinity (art)
- Raereira on Fur Affinity (fursuiting)
- Raereira's fursuit making on Livestream
|This stub about a person could be .|