Purry Furries is a Canadian pornographic film featuring women as catgirls. The people behind the making of the film are supporters of the furry fandom and claim it is, "the first-ever furry lesbian sex movie." The film has support from some members of the fandom.
The film stars five performers; Jasmine Jade, Monika Maple, Sticky Sugar, Kinky Krystina and Miss Orion. Purry Furries is Miss Orion's first film. The film is directed by Freaky Steve. The film includes scenes of lesbian sex, licking, and drinking milk.
The DVD is to be released in January 2009 on Freaky Steve's Kinky Curious label. It will be distributed by VXI Multimedia in Canada and by Major Video Concepts in the United States. Freaky Steve said in a press release that, "We wanted to make sure this was a great girl-girl sex movie but also mix in the fun of furries. Kinky Curious is about introducing people to the fun and playful side of many types of fetishes and kink, offering the first-ever furry lesbian sex movie seemed like the perfect start."
 Furry fandom relationships
Freaky Steve has support from furries. He created a mobile phone service called yiffy.mobi, which allows access to publish material from RSS feeds. He is also a member of Yiffy International and a member of Fur Affinity.
The Purry Furries website also has a series of links to its website, supporting furverts. There are six different symbols for different groups of animals - feline, canid, lagomorph, mustelid, rodent and ursine.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "The Pussies Are Coming!" - Purry Furries Press Release on www.purryfurries.com. Written by Freaky Steve on 29 December 2008. Accessed on 16 January 2009.
- ↑ Purry Furries DVD Front Cover on www.purryfurries.com. Written by Freaky Steve. Accessed on 16 January 2009.
- ↑ Purry Furries DVD Back Cover on www.purryfurries.com. Written by Freaky Steve. Accessed on 16 January 2009.
- ↑ YI Has a New Friend on Yiffy International. Written on 29 December 2008. Accessed on 16 January 2009
- ↑ Furry Love on www.purryfurries.com. Written by Freaky Steve. Accessed on 16 January 2009.