Pochi (born July 13, 1987), also known as Pochi Raccoon, PochiSkunkCoon, and Mookie, real name Christopher Grief, is a babyfur who lives in Ridge, New York, USA. He is a two-year-old skunk/raccoon hybrid who often wears diapers and loves cuddling with plushies.
History and activity
Pochi has attended:
Pochi enjoys collecting and cuddling plushies. He loves to chat and learn on his computer, and also occasionally dabbles in coding and web design.
Pochi was ordered to be held without bail, and magistrate Kathleen Tomlinson ordered him to undergo a mental evaluation.
On Wednesday April 20, 2016, Brooklyn Federal Judge Pamela Chen threw out a lawsuit in which Grief had claimed that not being allowed to keep plush animals in his jail cell was a form of discrimination. Grief had argued that he had a "strong spiritual connection with the spiritual essence of stuffed animals" which the warden at the Metropolitan Detention Center did not recognize since he kept rejecting Grief’s requests for two stuffed animals "for his religious practices."
Grief was alleged to have told the FBI that he liked to have sex with stuffed animals, and, in throwing out Grief's lawsuit, Judge Chen noted that stuffed animals are considered "contraband" in prison, and because he does not belong to an actual religion "the presence of stuffed animals is not a religious mandate."
- Pochi Raccoon's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- "FBI nabs Long Island man who likes child pornography, sex with plush toys: court papers" - article on the New York Daily News. Dated September 29, 2014. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- Christopher Grieg (Pochi)'s profile on SoundCloud. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- Pochi Raccoon's profile on Myspace. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- Pochi's profile on Twitter. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- "The FBI nabbed another serial Deep Web pedophile" - article on The Daily Dot. Dated September 30, 2014. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- "FBI: Child porn suspect likes stuffed animal sex" - article on bignewsnetwork.com. Dated October 1, 2014. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Accused child pornographer and stuffed animal fetishist won’t have his fuzzy friends’ company in jail as judge tosses lawsuit" - article in the New York Daily News. Dated April 21, 2016. Retrieved April 22, 2016.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|