Plan Nine Publishing
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Plan Nine Publishing was a small publishing company that published various different webcomics in book format. It was started by David Allen in 1996 with the publication of the first Kevin and Kell volume. Since then, it had grown to include other comics
Plan Nine have published a number of comics:
- Faux Pas
- Kevin and Kell
- Ozy and Millie
- The Suburban Jungle
- Bastard Operator From Hell
- College Roomies from Hell!!!
- Doctor Fun
- Down to Earth
- General Protection Fault
- Sluggy Freelance
- User Friendly
- When Cats Fly (A MUDPIE book)
- I'm Having a Bad Fur Day (A MUDPIE book)
Plan Nine also published nonfiction.
Plan Nine has been criticized by Ozy and Millie author D.C. Simpson for alleged extended non-payment of royalties. These royalties were paid shortly afterward.
- LiveJournal entries linked to from this section have been made friends-only, and are inaccessible to users who aren't logged in and/or aren't on the friends list.
- ↑ Money. That's what I want. - LiveJournal posting, D.C. Simpson (25 June 2006)
- ↑ Today's random report. - LiveJournal posting, D.C. Simpson (4 July 2006)
- Plan Nine Publishing on Wikipedia
- Plan Nine Publishing official website (cybersquatted)
- Man with a plan - article on Business Journal
America's Best Comics · Angry Viking Press · Antarctic Press · Anthropomorphic Dreams Publishing · Bad Dog Books · Boom! Studios · Dark Horse Comics · Fantagraphics Books · Fenris Publishing · Fox Knight Comics · FurPlanet · GraphXPress · Guardians of Order · Hot Cider Press · Image Comics · Jaffa Books · Jarlidium Press · Looters Paradise · Minotaur Comics · MU Press · Plan Nine Publishing · Pseudo Comics · Purrsia Press · Rabbit Valley · The Raccoon's Bookshelf · Radio Comix · SLG Publishing · Sofawolf Press
|Some of this page is derived from Wikipedia. The original article was at Plan Nine Publishing. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WikiFur, the text of Wikipedia is available under CC-BY-SA and the GFDL.|