Phar Whitewater (also known as Pharzebra and Elst, real name Colleen Campbell) is a Canadian artist and costumer whose fursona is a zebra-dragon hybrid. She is married to Saberfire, and works under the studio name Dragonsquared (styled Dragon2).
Phar has made several costumes, including the Zeebroo (a zebra-kangaroo hybrid) which appeared at Midwest FurFest 2005 and Further Confusion 2005. She has also made costumes for the UK-based Maelstrom game, and designed one of the sets of masks used and sold by the Gnoll race.
- Makers of Dragonsquared - DragonSquared Studios, Flickr (24 May 2012)
- Images of Elst fursuit. Retrieved March 5th, 2008.
- Video: 'The Guild' goes behind the seams of mystery fursuiter - GreenReaper, Flayrah (7 June 2012)
- Dragonsquared (professional homepage)
- Phar on LiveJournal
- Elst and Phar on Fur Affinity
- DragonSquared Studio on Flickr
- FindAdragon (Dragonsquared Studio) on Twitter
- Phar on deviantART
- PharZebra on SoFurry
- Colleen Campbell on elfwood
- Colleen Campbell on VCL
|This stub about a person could be .|