Pensive Moone (born June 27, 1991) is a fursuiter and fursuit maker who lives in Texas, U.S.A. Her main fursona are a androgynous (genderless) coydog (a coyote/border collie mix) and a femmy, male Brittany spaniel, though she has other characters that draws as well.
Pensive is in a closed-relationship and builds fursuits with her boyfriend, Don (also known as "Echo Husky"). Pensive sketches the initial designs and builds the head, while Don makes the bodysuit, paws, and tail. They mostly build for locals and friends, though, as they are still working on perfecting their style and getting their work where they want it to be.
Pensive owns several fursuits of her own:
- Pensive, a coyote/border collie. She was made via collaboration by Mango Island Creations (the mask), Defiant Fox (the handpaws), Bloofox (the footpaws), and Bladespark (the tail). She was debuted at Furry Fiesta 2010 in Addison, TX.
- Melody, a border collie (mix) pup. The head of this costume was built by Jill0r, the handpaws by Defiant Fox, the footpaws by Bloofox, and the tail by Maliceinfurryland on FA. Melody is Pensive's most commonly-worn fursuit.
- Tibby, a semi-realistic Australian shepherd. This costume was built by Midori and first appeared at Furry Fiesta 2009. Tibby will be a fullsuit in the near future.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Pensive's profile on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 11, 2009
- ↑ Pensive's Artist Information on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 11, 2009
- ↑ Melody on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 11, 2009
- ↑ Pensive on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 11, 2009
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Pen's Ranch - Pensive on LiveJournal
- Pensive's main account on Fur Affinity
- Pensive's fanart account on Fur Affinity
 Purple Paws Productions
|This stub about a person could be .|