|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Pascal Mailhiot, also known as Goliath Thunderstep, is an artist who lives in St-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada. He studied at Marie-Victorin College and has also worked on two plays presented at the Salon de la passion médiéval et historique at Montreal. He is the artist for the comic Anthros & Dungeons.
- Les aventures de gobeline (Salon de la passion médiéval et historique 2006) - A play about the adventures of a goblin girl who is trapped outside her time and tries to go back.
- Le château de Revermont (Salon de la passion médiéval et historique 2005) - A play about a game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Les chroniques écarlates (2005-2007) - He is a narrator in a White Wolf, inc. roleplaying game called Hunter: The Reckoning.
- Anthros & Dungeons (since 2002) - A webcomic about slave furries that manage to escape their persecutors.
- Rage across Montreal (2001-2004) - He was a narrator in a White Wolf, Inc. roleplaying game named Werewolf: The Apocalypse.