|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
P.I.S.O.C. (Purging Inhuman Sexual Orientation with Christ) was a humorous website created by Portal of Evil member theBD (who also used the handle furie4jesus) that parodied various 'religious intervention' sites. Using many quotes taken from actual ministry websites (but twisted around), the website purported to 'teach' Christians about furries and 'Fursex Attraction Disorder' (F.A.D.).
The site was run by 'Pastor Roose' (the surname a take on ruse). He claimed that he had been a pig and the pet of a caramel-colored vixen, until he was 'saved by Christ', beat his former girlfriend nearly to death, and started a ministry. The full 'story' was a pastiche of the stories of many televangelists, with a uniquely PISOCy twist.
The site linked to various sites run by Landover Baptist, but PISOC had no formal connection to the church .
Among the fictional facts presented in the site:
- Furries are terrorists.
- Furries have secret bases under San Francisco where they experiment on Christian children to turn them into biological furries.
- Furries are all Wiccan.
- The "furry fandom" was created by Nazi Germany, as Adolf's 'perfect race'.
- Furries have subverted the Disney corporation.
- Otherkin are a splinter group of the furry fandom that commits vampirism.
- The word "yiff" comes from the sound a furry-made shiv makes as it penetrates a 'hyooman' throat, and that most "yiffy" art involves furs about to kill a human as part of a sexual act.
Army Of Humanity · AWFR · The Antifur Collective · Burned Furs · Calumny · Crush! Yiff! Destroy! · Encyclopædia Dramatica (.com) · Furfags.com · Furries Against Animal Sexual Abuse · Furrydrama_2 · Furs Against Furs · God Hates Furries · LOLfurries · Portal of Evil · PVF · SOF · Suferd · TBOF · Watch Your Step