From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Oxide has a total of 14 fursonas. Each of them has their own distinct personality and charm.
Most of them is kind of inactive, however. Only the active ones are shown.
- Riven Husky - Riven J. Husky was actually the first fursona that Oxide had. He was once fit and toned, he wanted a bit of fat to even things out. The machine that was supposed to help him malfunctioned, turning him fat. He is also the mascot to Husky Husky Studios, a fursuit making studio owned by Oxide and his friend Zener Coyote.
- Gick Sergal - Gick is an alien species that is native to the Planet Vilous. His lifestyle is that of a party-goer.
- Coheed Ratson - Coheed is a rodent, a rat that loves cheese. He had a sister named Cambria, but she left some time ago.
- Lumer Fizgerald - Lumer is a rabbit with a white lions mane and a flame symbol on his upper right arm. He sometimes enjoys being a diaperfur. He loves the experiments given by the same crazy scientist that hatched Oxide.
- Oxide Crux on Fur Affinity
- Kyle White on Facebook
- Oxide Crux on Twitter
- Crazy Crux Productions on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|