He's probably most infamous for his appearances in Vanity Fair and the BBC production "Anna in Wonderland". Of late, he's been devoting his efforts to parade appearances in fursuit.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Duckon 6 (1997) - Best in Class (Novice)
- Millennicon -2 (1999) - Best in Show
- Duckon 8 (1999) - Best in Class (Master)
- Further Confusion 2 (2000) - Second Place Performance (Master)
Ostrich was one of the founding members of Morphicon, and has served as the Programming Director for the first three conventions.
- Millennicon -3 (1998) Fursuiting panelist
- Feral! 1 (1998) Fursuit Guest
- Millennicon -2 (1999) Fursuiting panelist
- Millennicon -1 (2000) Cover artist for conbook; fursuiting panelist
- Feral! 3 (2000) Fursuit Guest
- MFF 1 (2000) Fursuit/Plush track head
- Morphicon 1 (2004) Programming Director
- Morphicon 2 (2005) Programming Director
- Morphicon 3 (2006) Programming Director
Ostrich is the author of The Sun's Egg.