He's probably most infamous for his appearances in Vanity Fair and the BBC production "Anna in Wonderland". Of late, he's been devoting his efforts to parade appearances in fursuit, and organizing Morphicon.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Duckon 6 (1997) - Best in Class (Novice)
- Millennicon -2 (1999) - Best in Show
- Duckon 8 (1999) - Best in Class (Master)
- Further Confusion 2 (2000) - Second Place Performance (Master)
Ostrich was one of the founding members of Morphicon, and has served as the Programming Director for the first three conventions.
- Millennicon -3 (1998) Fursuiting panelist
- Feral! 1 (1998) Fursuit Guest
- Millennicon -2 (1999) Fursuiting panelist
- Millennicon -1 (2000) Cover artist for conbook; fursuiting panelist
- Feral! 3 (2000) Fursuit Guest
- MFF 1 (2000) Fursuit/Plush track head
- Morphicon 1 (2004) Programming Director
- Morphicon 2 (2005) Programming Director
- Morphicon 3 (2006) Programming Director
Ostrich is the author of The Sun's Egg.