From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|Festival of the Feral (2003)|
|Oklacon guests of honor|
Oklacon 2009 was the seventh Oklacon, a furry convention held from October 22 to 26 at Roman Nose State Park in Watonga, Oklahoma, USA. After the end of Oklacon 2008, the then-elected officers of OAAA chose the theme for Oklacon 2009 to be The Seven Furry Sins, in reference to the number seven.
- Theme: The Seven Furry Sins
- Guests of Honor: Stephanie de la Loba Negra and Ringtail Cafe
- Attendance: 241
- Amount Raised for Charity: $3200
The convention's t-shirt art was by Stephanie de la Loba Negra.
In 2008, the entity which produces Oklacon changed from OAAA to Fuzzy Productions. As such, the individuals involved in the organization of Oklacon do not necessarily change year to year as they did in previous convention years. The members of Fuzzy Productions starting this convention year were:
- Charity Poker Director: Bucktown Tiger
- Conbook: FuzzWolf and Zephyr Panthur
- Crafts and Concessions: Guardian
- DJ Coordinator: Heros
- First Aid: FoxCat
- Kitchen Coordinator: Dark Prime
- Predator & Prey: Tobias Amaranth
- Registration: BlueOtter, Cutepuppy, Horses' Ghost, and Pardus
- Variety Show: Draconis
- ↑ "7 Deadly Sins Shirt" - posting on Stephanie de la Loba Negra's gallery on Fur Affinity. Dated October 29, 2009. Retrieved February 17, 2014.