Okami or Ōkami may refer to:
- Ōkami, a Japanese word with one of its meanings being "wolf".
- Ōkami, a video game.
- Ōkamiden, a sequel to Ōkami.
- OKAMI, a fursuiter whose IT fursuit has a removable face
- Jasmine Okami, aka Jassi, a furry artist and crafter in Tennessee, USA.
- Miharu Okami,(1) a furry artist and fursuit builder in Georgia.
- Ōkami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki, an anime film distributed in English as Wolf Children
- Shadow Naito Okami-kun,(1) a wolf furry in California.
- Shizimiru Okami, aka Comico and other names, a furry fan in Wisconsin, USA.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.