No Parking Web Comic
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|No Parking Web Comic|
|Update schedule||Monday, Wednesday and Friday|
|Launch date||March 13 2006|
No Parking Web Comic, started in 2006, is a webcomic about the crazy animals that inhabit the Chaney Wild Life Park. The comic has been political since its start, often lampooning public figures.
- Amanda Sommers is the young park ranger who is supposed to keep the crazy animals in line.
- Barney Duck is an anarchist duck. He ran for president in 2008.
- Pax Rabbit is a hippy rabbit and Secretary of Weird Science for the Obama administration.
- James T Kaat was a stray cat who pretended to be the Park's cop, to the point of wearing a police hat everywhere. He exploded under strange circumstances in 2008. Some strips since then have cast doubt as to whether he is dead or not.
- Penny Gravely is the goth pre-teen ranger cadet. She takes care of a baby bird named Lovecraft that calls her Mama.
- Mouse is a mouse who talks to God, and God answers her.
|This stub about a comic could be .|