Shep's fursuit character, Nitro, was constructed by WhiteyFawks of Arend Studios, and debuted at RainFurrest 2007. Nitro has been involved in various extreme sports, best known for his stunts on a Motocross Bike.
In real life, Shep is a skilled tradesman working in the electrical field, as a journeyman and project foreman. He also owns a home and often spends his free time building things from the ideas in his head. His hobbies also include electronics and motocross racing.
 Conventions attended
- Further Confusion - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- All Fur Fun - 2009
- VancouFur - 2012, 2013
- Biggest Little Fur Con - 2013
- Anthrocon - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Eurofurence - 2010, 2012
- RainFurrest - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Midwest FurFest - 2008, 2011, 2013
- Howloween - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
 Fandom involvement
- Howloween Staff Member - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- RainFurrest Staff Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- VancouFur Staff Member - 2012, 2013, 2014
- RainFurrest Fursuit Programming Lead - 2012, 2013, 2014
- Howloween Fursuit Lounge Lead - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- RainFurrest Fursuit Lounge Lead - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- VancouFur Fursuit Lounge Lead - 2012, 2013
- Anthrocon Panel Host, Co-Host - 2012
- RainFurrest Panel Host - 2012
 Public entertainment
Since 2007, Nitro has entertained at many charitable non-profit events, including Children's Hospital, walks for ALS, cancer and juvenile diabetes, hospice and parades. The fursuit has been seen on television and other local media several times.
In 2010, during the Vancouver olympic winter games, Nitro roamed the crowded city streets with a group of other fursuiters cheering on team Canada.
In 2011, Nitro made his way to the ski village of Whistler Canada. Entertaining the crowds and riding the chairlifts to the top of the mountain.
 Creative talents
Beginning in 2009, Shep decided to use his creative talents and trade skills to build projects that fursuiters and local conventions could use and enjoy. These projects included: deluxe fursuit head drying trees, blowers, electrical panels, and rechargeable fursuit head cooling fan kits. The popularity of the head trees prompted Shep to build two additional units, recently adding UVC germ killing ability and timers for each head.
- ↑ NitroShep's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved January 28th, 2008
- ↑ Nitro Fursuit MX on YouTube. Retrieved November 25th, 2007
|This person is a WikiFur user:|