Shep's fursuit character, Nitro, was constructed by WhiteyFawks of Arend Studios, and debuted at RainFurrest 2007. Nitro became well known for his stunts on a Motocross Bike. . To present day, the fursuit has been seen at several conventions around the globe.
In real life, Shep is a skilled tradesman working in the electrical field, as a journeyman and project foreman. His free time often includes building things from the ideas in his head and staffing local conventions. Before Shep found the furry lifestyle, he competed in the sport of motocross for nearly a decade.
 Conventions attended
- Further Confusion - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- ConFurgence - 2014
- All Fur Fun - 2009
- VancouFur - 2012, 2013
- Biggest Little Fur Con - 2013
- Anthrocon - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Eurofurence - 2010, 2012
- RainFurrest - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Midwest FurFest - 2008, 2011, 2013
- Howloween - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
 Fandom involvement
- Howloween Staff Member - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- RainFurrest Staff Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- VancouFur Staff Member - 2012, 2013, 2014
- RainFurrest Fursuit Programming Lead - 2012, 2013, 2014
- Howloween Fursuit Lounge Lead - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- RainFurrest Fursuit Lounge Lead - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- VancouFur Fursuit Lounge Lead - 2012, 2013
- Anthrocon Panel Host, Co-Host - 2012
- RainFurrest Panel Host - 2012
 Public entertainment
Since 2007, Nitro has been a member of a local fursuit entertainment group. Entertaining at many charitable non-profit events, including Children's Hospital, walks for ALS, cancer and juvenile diabetes, hospice and parades. The fursuit has been seen on live television and media several times.
In 2010, during the Vancouver olympic winter games, Nitro roamed the crowded city streets with a group of other fursuiters cheering on team Canada. Also that year, entertained the public in the streets of Delft Holland.
In 2011, Nitro made his way to the ski resort of Whistler Canada. Entertaining the crowds and riding the chairlifts to the top of the mountain.
 Creative talents
Beginning in 2009, Shep decided to use his creative talents and trade skills to build projects that fursuiters and local conventions could use and enjoy. These projects included: deluxe fursuit head drying trees, blowers, electrical panels, and rechargeable fursuit head cooling fan kits. The popularity of the head trees prompted Shep to build two additional units, recently adding UVC germ killing ability and timers for each head.
- ↑ NitroShep's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved January 28th, 2008
- ↑ Nitro Fursuit MX on YouTube. Retrieved November 25th, 2007
|This person is a WikiFur user:|