Mystifur is fursuiter and fursuit maker from Hamburg, Germany,
director of Eurofurence fursuit department and public affairs, and
owner of Mystic-Creatures, first fursuit studio to offer entirely 3D printed heads.
Mystifur joined the furry fandom in the year 2000. He owns several fursuits, among them Verall (Species: King Cheetah) and Harly Kin (Species: Jester Fennec Fox)
About the person:
- Date of birth: August 20th, 1975
- Raised in his parents ice cream parlor, he grew up to be a gelato maker.
- Later drafted by the military, he followed a career in the Airforce for some years.
- Studied computer engineering at the technical university of Hamburg.
- SylCon 2001/2, 2002/3, 2003/4, 2005/6
- Mephit Mini Con 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
- Eurofurence 8 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
- Further Confusion 2009
- Confuzzled 2009, 2015, 2016
- NordicFuzzCon 2017
He is involved in several departments as a senior staff member (see blow), most notably, director of the fursuit team and host of "Stage-Fever", the currently discontinued fursuit show.
- Eurofurence 10, 11 Fursuit Lounge Assistent
- Eurofurence 12 Fursuit Lounge Lead
- Eurofurence 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Fursuit Team Director (Lounge, Repair Workshop, Parade, Badges)
- Eurofurence 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Public relations (Touristic liaison, Show-Your-Badge Program, Public authority coordination)
- NordicFuzzCon 2017 Stew: Fursuit Lounge
- Eurofurence 11 New attendee welcome panel
- Eurofurence 12 Started the EF custom to hold fursuit parades outdoors and in public. (Nuremberg Castle)
- Eurofurence 13 "Stage-Fever 1" , Host & director, (formerly "fursuit show/contest")
- Eurofurence 14 "Stage-Fever 2"
- Eurofurence 15 "Stage Fever 3" , (as Kalif Al Jucaneet, story written by Shay)
- Eurofurence 16 "Stage Fever 4"
- Eurofurence 19 Impromptu Fursuit Disco at the local mall --- fursuit excursion to the zoo --- Fursuit Downtown Parade (Each with several hundred participating suiters)
- In 2006 Mystifur started the Eurofurence tradition to lead the fursuit parade out of the con site and into the local vicinity, culminating in a suit-walk like parade through entire downtown Magdeburg in 2013, with an extimated crowd of 6000 spectators, coming from all over europe just to see the parade.
- Leaning strongly towards the costume side of the fandom, he kept working on improving fursuit support at various events. The Eurofurence Fursuit Lounge today is more than 1000 m² (11,000sqft), featuring a wide array of coolers and low-noise blowers, several racks of powered body-, head- and pawdryers, chill-out area, a 'round the clock supply of free fursuit friendly drinks and snacks. Arguably being one of the reasons for Eurofurence to achieve a fursuiter/attendee quota of almost 50%
- Provided fursuit heads for a fashion magazin in 2013. Result: Several of the non-furry people involved decided they now needed their own fursuits.
- Considers himself somewhat boring, because he prefers to stay sober at parties.
- Seems to have portable black hole in his car. The pile of luggage to go into the car is regularly bigger than the car itself
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- @Mystifur on Twitter
- @MysticCreatures on Twitter
- Mystic-Creatures Studio Website: Fursuits, Costumes and Accessories]
- Mystic-Creatures live video on Furstream
- (mostly unmaintained) Mystifur on LiveJournal
- (mostly unmaintained) Mystic-Creatures on LiveJournal
|This stub about a person could be .|