Motor City Furry Con 2016
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|Motor City Furry Con 2014|
|Motor City Furry Con 2015|
|Motor City Furry Con 2016|
|Motor City Furry Con 2017|
|Motor City Furry Con 2018|
|Motor City Furry Con 2019|
|Motor City Furry Con staff|
|Motor City Furry Con guests of honor|
Motor City Furry Con 2016 was the third Motor City Furry Con. It took place over April 8-10, 2016, at the Sheraton Detroit Novi, with the total attendance of 1,246. The theme of the convention was "Steam City".
The staff of MCFC 2016 were:
- 2016 Board of directors:
- 2016 Department heads and staff:
- Drykath: Con Ops & IT
- Bismarck: Con Ops
- Lorimer: Volunteers Dept Head, Con Ops
- Zero: Colunteers & Registration
- Adders: Registration
- Randy: Registration
- Trax: Registration
- Taabu: Registration & IT
- Shiro: Registration
- Goni: Registration
- Oddy: A/V
- Abrahm: Photographer
- Sparks: Car Show
- Jocaste: Gaming Dept Head
- Ix: Gaming
- Good Dog: Gaming
- Lilith: Charity
- Hallet: Beverages
- Max: Sponsors Lounge
- Shouta: Sponsors Lounge
- Hakei: Creative Team
- Ryu: Creative Team
- Kbooki: Artists Alley Dept Head
- Sebastien: Artists Alley
- Asch: Dealers Den Dept Head
- Aethe: Dealers Den
- Finster: Social Media
- Goldenwolf: Activities Committee
- Lykhaos: Treasurer's Assistant
- Rhapsody: Charity Auction Coordinator
- Posting by Hakei on the Motor City Furry Con website. Dated March 29, 2015. Retrieved March 29, 2015.
- Tweet on the Motor City Furry Con account on Twitter. Dated May 13, 2015. Retrieved May 21, 2015.
- Guest on the Motor City Furry Con 2016 website. Retrieved April 9, 2016.
- "Say hello to Animal Magic!" - posting by Artkit, on the Motor City Furry Con website. Dated August 4, 2015. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- Staff on the Motor City Furry Con 2016 website. Retrieved April 9, 2016.
- Motor City Furry Con website
- Motor City Furry Con forum (see also archive of 2014 April 16)
- Motor City Furry Con on Twitter
- Motor City Furry Con on Facebook
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|