Frysco is a gryfsune - a hybrid of kitsune and gryphon. Originally resembling a grey fox, Frysco was created as a character for the Sinai MUCK. When Frysco was about to gain his sixth kitsune tail, he became aware of his gryphon ancestry (on his father's side) and instead became part gryphon, sprouting bright Rainbow Lorikeet feathers.
Frysco's player also has two other characters he regularly brings to life: Kanshin (a black gryphon), and Lochinvar (a winged coyote).
Frysco has a number of fursuits, including:
- Cackle, a Northern Mockingbird, which he built himself.
- Cisco, a grey fox, commissioned from Alopex.
- Kanshin, a gryphon, purchased from Marylen Costumes.
- Kootenay, a Steller's Jay, built by Crafty Coyo Costumes.
- Lasrach, a hippogryph. The body of Lasrach was built by Frysco with some help from ScribbleFox and WhiteyFawks, while the head was commissioned from Jax the Purple Bat.
- Lutalo, an African Wild Dog, commissioned from LX Limited.
- Morse, a European Magpie, made by Frysco.
- Napier, a hyena, pruchased from LX Limited.
- Nikoli, a snowleopard, whose head was made by One Fur All Studios.
- Oscar, a German Shepherd, commissioned from Joecifur.
- Rupelli, a fox, made by Frysco.
- Tiwaz, a tiger, who was mostly made by Frysco with stripes air-brushed by WhiteyFawks.
- Tseatah, a 'critter', based on a hyena-like hybrid with saberteeth and horns, who is also the mascot of critter.net. Tseatah was commissioned from Arend Studios.
Frysco has been on the staff for Howloween and Further Confusion, for which he was convention chairman in 2009. Other conventions he has been to include Anthrocon, Eurofurence, Midwest FurFest and RainFurrest.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|