Mikasi found out about the furry fandom in 2007. In October, 2008, he drew his first anthro character. His preferred media are hard and soft pastels, pencils, acrylic paints, and (since 2012) digital art. He had worked on a comic strip.
Mikasi has been writing since 2007, though his first furry fiction work was only completed in 2010; it tells of the adventures of several apprentices on a journey. He had his first story selected by FurPlanet for the Punked anthology in 2013, and continuously ponders worlds in which anthropomorphics play a major role.
He published the following works.
- “The Future is Yours” in Furplanet’s The Furry Future (2015)
- “Commitment” in VancouFurs 2015 Conbook
- “Fleeting” in What The Fur 2015 Conbook
- “Kenyak’s Conquest” in Anthrocon 2015 Conbook
- “A Leap Forward” in Jaffa Books Claw the Way to Victory (2016)
Mikasi is interested in anthropomorphic animals and creation myths involving them (e.g. Coyote and Raven). He enjoys talking about writing and art, the latter of which is now seconded to wordcraft.
Mikasi's favorite animals are wolves, badgers and otters.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|