MidwestCougar (or Midwest, also sometimes known as Jaycee) is a furry artist and fursuiter.
MidwestCougar was born, raised, and currently resides in the Midwest of the United States. She has lived in Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, and Missouri. Midwest has a Bachelor's degree in Art (emphasis in graphic design) and is a professional in-house and freelance graphic design artist in the northern suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
Midwest discovered the furry fandom in 1999 on a small furry MUCK community. In 2004, she was invited by Kenket and another friend to Midwest Furfest, and she has attended several conventions since then. MidwestCougar's fursona is a sabertooth cougar (which became a fursuit in November of 2009).
Conventions, Groups, & Events
Conventions Attended (in A-Z order):
- Califur 7 (2011) - Furry Night Live™ participant (C.M.Y.K. - live, MidwestCougar - video)
- Condition: Zero Hour (2010)
Furry Connection North (FCN):
- Furry Connection North 2009
- Furry Connection North 2011 - Furry Variety Show participant (MidwestCougar)
Indy Fur Con (IFC):
Midwest Fur Fest (MFF):
- Midwest FurFest 2004
- Midwest FurFest 2007
- Midwest FurFest 2008 - Adobe Illustrator CS3 panelist
- Midwest FurFest 2009
- Midwest FurFest 2010
- LAFF 2007-present
- Furry Night Live 2010-present
- Furconsin 2008-present
- Midwest had a short visit at a London, UK furmeet in May 2008
- Hops - Retired, a female black and white Dutch rabbit. Hops was constructed by Chilly, who owns Barley, the tan and white rabbit fursuit who was Hops' twin. Hops and Barley both first appeared at Midwest FurFest 2008. Hops was bought back by Chilly and was unfortunately destroyed.
- MidwestCougar or "Midwest" (personal fursona), a female saber-tooth cougar. Midwest was completed in November 2009 and made her first appearance at Midwest Furfest 2009.
- C.M.Y.K., a female Newhoundland dog. Named after Midwest's love for graphic design.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be expanded.|