- This article is about the fursuit-maker. For the Club Stripes administrator, see Midori (administrator).
Midori spent most of her life in Vermont. She used to love drawing video game characters as a child, and would try to copy the pictures in the game manuals. Her other passion was drawing animals, her favorite being the wolf.
Around 2004, Midori started making fursuits. She used to make her own Halloween costumes, but never dreamed she would later be making them for a living. Initially, she made only realistic suits, but later ventured into costumes with a toony and plush appearance.
- Anthrofest - 2006
- Anthrocon - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- FA: United - 2008, 2011
- Fur the 'More - 2016
- Furfright - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Furry Connection North - 2011
- Furry Weekend Atlanta - 2009, 2010, 2012
- Midwest FurFest - 2008, 2009, 2011
- Midori's profile page on SheezyArt (Retrieved October 1, 2012)
- Midori's profile on Fur Affinity (Retrieved October 1, 2012)
- Midori's profile on LiveJournal (Retrieved January 6, 2013)
- Guest of Honour list on the Rocky Mountain Fur Con website. Retrieved October 1, 2012
- http://www.rockymountainfurcon.org/about-us.html Retrieved August 4, 2013.