Sekhmet is a young artist residing in Canada, and is an illustration graduate. Her artist name was selected for its powerful meaning, and her lioness fursona does not pose as the actual Egyptian goddess Sekhmet. Her fursona is an anthropomorphic, fire-wielding warrioress and her species is the extinct American Lion. She is often depicted wearing Celtic attire, and armor.
She specializes in Wildlife and Fantasy-Anthropomorphic Traditional Art, and her favorite subjects to draw are felines and prehistoric creatures.
- Was previously known as Melo and now goes by the artist name "Sekhmet".
- Was the creator of the successful Pin-Up Portfolio , an art book featuring all-female anthro pin-ups released at Anthrocon 2009.
- Was part of the Rare 2010 Calendar , and Rare 2011 Calendar created by Ashalind.
- Her artwork was published in issue 89 of prehistoric times magazine.
- Artwork also published in Anthropomorphic Art Anthology Volume 1
Sekhmet currently does not attend art conventions, but has her work in various art shows via agent.
|This stub about a person could be .|