Mario A. Romero
Mario A. Romero (better known as Magolobo) is an artist originally from México, working and living in Mexico City.
A 1999 graduate graphic designer and illustrator, he specializes in such themes as automotive art, prehispanic (Mayan, Aztec and others) cultures, general fantasy, and anthropomorphics among others. His artistic forte are backgrounds, environments and color works.
As an animation artist, he has work on such Mexican animation projects as La Leyenda de la Nahuala (The Nahuala´s Legend) movie, the second season of the tv show Descontrol, the Ponchivision comedy channel, tv trailers, and more.
As a comic colorist he has worked on such movie adaptation comics as MeteoriX 5.9 not approved and Seres. His work has been featured in such magazines as Artemania, Dibujarte (regular edition), along with some newspapers and some educational publications for kids.
He is best known in the Mexican comic field for his drawing tutorials supplements in the Mexican magazine Dibujarte S3, published ever since September 2006.
Convention attendance (Mexico)
He has attended several comic conventions on Mexico, as either a dealer, guest of honor, media judge, and/or a panelist.
Some of these include:
- “ComicFan” (Xalapa, Veracruz – May 2007)
- “Comictlán” (Guadalajara, Jalisco – August 2007)
- “Expo´07 Anime” (Oaxaca – September 2007)
- “Comagon” (Tlaquepaque, Jalisco - September 2007)
- “ExpoComics” (Tampico – December 2007)
- “TNT´08 Expo Manga Comic” (DF - February 2008)
- “32 Conv. Juegos de Rol y mesa” (Monterrey – March 2008)
- “La Mole” (DF – March 2008)
- “DualCity” (Puebla – June, November, December 2007/March, July 2008)
- “Mangatrón” (Guadalajara, Jalisco – September 2007/April 2008)
- “ConComics Tour 2008” (Guadalajara, Jalisco – February 2008/May 2008)
- “Metrocom” (Tampico – May 2008)
- “La Mole” (DF – July 2008)
- “ExpoComics Veracruz” (Veracruz – September 2008)
- “ConComics Tour 2009” (Colima – September 2008)
- “La CONVEN” (Oaxaca – Octubre 2008)
- “33º. Convención de Juegos de Mesa y Comics” (Monterrey – November 2008)
- “Comic Garage” (Guadalajara – December 2008)
In real life, people normally refer to him as the "Mago" (a Mexican colloquialism meaning "Magician").
He just combined this nickname with the species of his character in Spanish (Lobo=Wolf.)
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|