Marci McAdam is an artist in the furry fandom who is well known for her artwork dealing with babyfurs and her badge artwork. She resides in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with her wife Dee, and the two children of her former marriage to Karis.
Marci works as a professional children's book illustrator. Growing up, she was inspired by Wendy Pini's ElfQuest, Steve Gallacci's Albedo Anthropomorphics. The first comic she bought was Roy Thomas and Scott Shaw!'s Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew. She also admires the work of First Nations artist Marc A. Jacobson and Yukon artist Ted Harrison.
 Fandom involvement
Marci's first (science fiction) convention was in 1988; she joined Rowrbrazzle around 1991 at the San Diego Comic Con. Calling herself "Badge Queen at furry conventions", she regularly attends Further Confusion and Anthrocon. She was the guest of honor at Conifur Northwest 2002. She was one of the guests of honour at Furnal Equinox 2012, along with Dark Natasha.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 [Meet Our GoHs: Marci McAdam] - Furnal Equinox (3 February 2012)
- ↑ Sketches and Doodles at furries.frithcat.com. Retrieved July 28, 2006.
- Frithcat Studios, Marci McAdam's official webpage
- Marci McAdam's Furries!
- Marci McAdam on Fur Affinity
- Marci McAdam - Badge Queen on Fur Affinity (unofficial badge group account)
|This stub about a person could be .|