From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Majira in a Rolling Stones shirt and wearing sunglasses
Majira Strawberry (often shortened to simply Majira; born June 18, 1996), is a furry fan, photographer, and fursuiter who lives in Akron, Ohio, USA.
Before becoming known as Majira, he was a wolf named Wolfrik.
Majira's fursona is a red coyote-fox hybrid with purple and green tiger stripes on his thighs. His tail is colored red, purple, green, and black. Majira was originally fully coyote before confusion about his species led him to become a coyote-fox hybrid. Majira strives for a look that is cute yet trendy.
Majira's first fursuit was built by two makers. The body was built by Hindpaws, and the head by Lolo the Fox. Majira sold this first fursuit to buy an upgraded version by Mischief Makers.
- ↑ Majira's original FA on Fur Affinity. Retrieved June 12, 2013
- ↑ Original Wolf/Coyote Mix fursona on Fur Affinity. Retrieved June 12, 2013
- ↑ Majira's current ref sheet on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 21, 2015
- ↑ Art of Majira on FA on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 21, 2015
- ↑ Majira's current FA on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 21, 2015