MagpieBones (aka Briana Barber, formerly known as Artsquish) is an artist and fursuit maker located in Denver, Colorado, USA. She has cited her love of animation, 90s cartoons, the work of Alphonse Mucha, and comic book artists as inspirations for her costume making. She attended college in the San Francisco Bay area and has experience in theater, costuming, and puppet making. In addition, she is highly involved in her local LARP community.
MagpieBones has been making fursuits since 2009. Her fursuit work consists of realistic and semi-realistic partial fursuits, with a focus on active wear and character interaction. She is best known for her use-your-own-eyes style masks, which incorporate the wearer's actual eyes and are meant to be combined with makeup for a more seamless and natural look.
She also specializes in LARP sets, cosplay accessories, and fantasy creature costumes.
- About the Artist on MagpieBones homepage. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Tiger Partial on FurAffinity
- Magpiebones Catalog!- Base prices, TOS, FAQ on DeviantArt. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Magpiebones FAQ Block: Eyes on DeviantArt
- Tiger Mask Stills from Ke$ha NYE Performance on FurAffinity
- Eyeball Masks for Ke$ha 2013 Tour on FurAffinity
- Expedia Domestic Travel - Larp Commercial