Having joined the furry fandom since 2003, Magnus Diridian is the owner of the fursuit making company, Chirrfull Creations. Magnus Diridian dreams of travelling across the United States performing on stage.
Magnus owns several fursuit characters which he constructed himself:
- Magnus the Raccoon - An anthropomorphic raccoon with a mohawk. Completed in April 2005, this costume depicts Magnus' personal fursona.
- Acid Fox (also known as Indigen), Acid Raccoon (also known as Zyga-Sates), and Acid Skunk (also known as Raise): a band of psychedelically-coloured furs.
In 2015, he generated controversy by creating Arkansas, a fox fursuit with a confederate flag pattern on his back. After wearing the suit to Midwest FurFest 2015, he was eventually detained by security and banned from the convention until 2017, "for (his) own safety". The person[who?] who wore the suit in the fursuit parade was also banned.
- Anthrocon - 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
- FurFright - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Furry Connection North - 2003, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Further Confusion - 2008
- Midwest FurFest - 2013, 2015
- Megaplex - 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Mephit Furmeet - 2005
- Morphicon - 2005, 2006, 2007
- Magnus Diridian's profile on the The Fursuit Database. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Behold a pale coon" - posting by Magnus Diridian, on his Fur Affinity journal. Dated December 8, 2015. Retrieved December 15, 2015.
- Magnus Diridian on deviantART
- Magnus Diridian on Fur Affinity
- Magnus Diridian on the The Fursuit Database
- Magnus Diridian profile on the PA Furries' website
- Magnus Diridian on Facebook
- Tales of the Raccoon - Magnus on LiveJournal
- Magnus Diridian on MySpace
- Magnus Diridian on Youtube
|This stub about a person could be .|