From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Lyosha Moonheart (also known as Amoryllis; born February 12, 1985) is an artist who lives in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Her fursona is an albino snow leopard/spotless gyrfalcon gryphon with stripes along the sides of her eyes.
- Alysha, a gryphon who debuted at Midwest Furfest 2009. Alysha was originally created by Don't Hug Cacti as a partial suit, with a head, hands, feet and tail. Moonheart created a bodysuit for the costume, and commissioned Don't Hug Cacti for wings when they became available.
- Maple, a Shetland Sheepdog, whom Moonheart built herself. Who has since become a tri coloured Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
- Morrigan, a cockatiel/fox gryphon, also made by Moonheart. Morrigan first appeared at Anthrocon 2009.
- Alysha on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved November 12, 2011
- Maple on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved November 12, 2011
- Morrigan on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved November 12, 2011
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|