LupineFox (occasionally Lupine for short; born January 25, 1960), real name Kenneth C. Fenske, is a fursuiter who lives in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA. His fursona is a fox with bluish-purple hair, typically wearing sleek sunglasses and smoking a cigarette.
LupineFox frequents Second Life as LupineFox Paz, where he runs a business selling scripted cigarettes and related items.
In real life Ken owns a small software company he founded as well as a DIY solar kit company. His hobbies include history, antiques, home repair, woodworking and disc golf.
LupineFox hosted the New Years Furry Ball in 2007 as a follow up to smaller New Years' parties in previous years, leading it in two subsequent years as it grew from a two-suite party to a more comprehensive event. He was a Furfright hospitality staff member from 2009-2011, and usually volunteers unofficially at the Anthrocon art show.
- Main article: 2016/2017 child abuse arrests.
After a joint investigation by Bucks County Detectives and the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, LupineFox was charged with raping an 8-year-old boy inside his home in 2009.
On Friday January 27, 2017, Fenske was arraigned before District Judge Gary Gambardella on one count of child rape, two counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and two counts of unlawful contact with a minor.
The minor, now a teen, told investigators that Fenske raped him several times in 2009 during a series of furry parties at Fenske's home. He also told investigators he was the only child present at these parties, and would go dressed as Kellogg's cereal mascot Tony the Tiger. The boy allegedly told investigators that during these parties he would play the video game "Rock Band" for a period of time until Fenske asked him to come upstairs where, in a guest bedroom, the abuse occurred.
Judge Gambardella set bail at $75,000.
|I have been accused of something horrible but my lawyer says I can't talk about it. You will hear about it. At this point I can only say that I did not do what I am accused of and will defend myself to the best of my abilities. If you are wondering if you believe me and you know me then you should have your answer.|
Shortly thereafter, Fenske disabled access to his Fur Affinity account and deleted his Twitter account. Around February 5, the Fur Affinity account was reopened with the administrators reminding people of the principle of "innocent until proven guilty", and warning people not to post malicious shouts on the page.
District Judge Charles W. Baum ordered all charges to proceed to trial at a preliminary hearing on Monday, May 8, 2017, with arraignment scheduled for June 9, 2017. Attorney Steven Fairlie, representing Fenske, said his client maintains his innocence and that the charges were an effort to profit off his wealth, having "all the hallmarks of a money grab."
On January 12, 2018, Fenske was found not guilty of all criminal charges by a jury after two hours of deliberations. During the four-day trial, his attorney compared the prosecution witnesses' testimony to "a train wreck", arguing that Fenske could not have taken off a fox fursuit that its maker testified as being made in 2015, six years after the alleged rape. David R. Parker (RebelWolf) had testified for the prosecution, claiming that his own guilt had prevented him from going to the police.
- LupineFox's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- "Milford man charged with 2009 child rape" - article on The Intelligencer. Dated January 27, 2017. Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- Thread on Lulz.net. Started January 29, 2017. Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- screencap of LupineFox's Fur Affinity page on lulz.net. Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- "Accused 'furry parties' rapist ordered held for trial in Bucks" - article on Philly.com. Dated May 8, 2017. Retrieved May 15, 2017.
- Milford “furry” child rape suspect found not guilty - James O’Malley, Bucks County Courier Times (January 12, 2018)
- Quakertown Man Found ‘Not Guilty’ In Bucks County Rape Case - Jim Melwert, CBS Philly (January 12, 2018)
- Lupine's Den - LupineFox on LiveJournal
- LupineFox on Twitter
- LupineFoxes on Fur Affinity
- LupineFox Paz on Second Life
|This stub about a person could be .|