Lupine Assassin, also known as Allan Greenwald (born 10 November 1971) is a furry commissioner and music mixer from New York, U.S.A. whose fursona is a black wolf character wearing a red bandana and black headphones around his neck.
Lupine Assassin joined the U.S. Army in May 2009, and took in Fort Benning, Georgia for basic training. After getting injured he received an Entry Level Separation in December 2009. He is living at his mother's house until he can get a job and move out.
In February 2010, Lupine Assassin registered a blogspot account, naming his blog the "Den of Lupine Lust", which was recently removed. He uses it to post up WIPs and finished pieces of commissioned work from various artists.
Commissions and Fur Affinity
Lupine Assassin was banned from Fur Affinity at the end of February 2009 for using money gleaned from others as a donation to purchase commissions. He was banned at least twice after this incident. After joining SoFurry, he posted an apology for the incident on his journal there and on DeviantArt, and his offer to donate $500 to Fur Affinity, stating that he had "an addiction to art." Comments to the post were largely derisive and concerned demands for refunds of donations.
It was discovered that Lupine Assassin had been creating other accounts on Fur Affinity in order to evade his block. At least five accounts were discovered and banned. At least one other user was banned for letting him use their side accounts.
Lupine Assassin said he would refund donations made to him, though one donor said the only reason they received a refund is because they tracked him down and demanded the money be returned. As of September 2010, all of the people had been paid back.
On February 23, 2014, Lupine Assassin's ban was lifted by Fur Affinity administrators.
Lupine Assassin threatened FurAffinity with a DMCA, asking every drawing portraying his fursona to be deleted. Dragoneer had to remove every commission drawn for Lupine Assassin from the FA servers. Posting any drawing depicting Lupine Assassin is now a bannable offense. Lupine Assassin also threatened to legally sue Sciggles in order to get rid of a white werewolf character she created that looks like his fursona in inverted colors.
On 6 June 2010 Lupine Assassin announced that he was registered for and would be attending Anthrocon 2010. A petition was started by Bryan Daniels in response to this with the promise that if the petition reached 100 signatures, he'd personally file a report against Lupine Assassin for abuse of government aid. The petition surpassed 100 signatures within 24 hours, ultimately receiving over 400 signatures. Daniels filed an online submission to the New York City Bureau of Fraud Investigations the next day. 
- ↑ I have joined the US Army...., May 14, 2009
- ↑ Comment to Looking for an apartment at the moment.... (March 2010)
- ↑ I Have Problems.... (May 5, 2010)
- ↑ "Den of Lupine Lust" Blog
- ↑ Allan: Banned. February 28, 2009 Fur Affinity journal post by Dragoneer. Retrieved 1 March 2009. (since deleted)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Email Conversation between Dragoneer and Lupine Assassin
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A Watch Your Step Series: Allan - Bryan Daniel's Blogspot
- ↑ An open letter to all furs: I'm sorry., posted December 28, 2009
- ↑ LupineAssassin aka Allan - Bryan Daniel's Blogspot
- ↑ Note about Allan - Malachi (21 March 2010)
- ↑ Allan/Lupine Assassin - Dragoneer (9 September 2010)
- ↑ "February miracle" - posting by Lupine Assassin, on his Fur Affinity journal. Dated February 23, 2014. Retrieved February 24, 2014.
- ↑ http://twitter.com/LupineAssassin/status/15513882607
- ↑ "Our tax dollars are not for your Anthrocon" Petition
- ↑ No More, Allan - Bryan Daniel's Blogspot
- Allan on Fur Affinity
- Lupine Assassin on MySpace
- GalacticTakeover on Youtube LupineAssasin New Youtube Page
- Lupine Assassin on YouTube (Banned for multiple third party notifications)
- Lupine Assassin on SoFurry
- Den of Lupine Lust, Lupine Assassin on Blogspot
- Lupine Assassin on deviantART
- Allan Greenwald on facebook
- LupineAssasin on Inkbunny
|This stub about a person could be .|