Lucius' first exposure to the genre of anthropomorphic animals was through movies and Saturday morning television. In the early 1970s, he accidentally encountered a copy of Volume 1, Issue 92 of Superman's Girlfriend, Lois Lane, in which Lois was turned into a centaur. At that point, his pre-pubescent mind was instantly warped, leaving him an incurable centaurophile.
For many years, Lucius drew and painted only to amuse himself. Only when he finally overcame his "rather Luddite prejudices", and went online, did he really discover the furry fandom and reach a wider audience.
In addition to creating artwork, Lucius acts with a local theatre company and performs, on certain occasions, at a major tourist attraction where he works. He can play several musical instruments.
- Lucius Appaloosius's profile on deviantART. Retrieved November 29, 2011
- Lucius1958's (Lucius Appaloosius's profile on YouTube. Retrieved November 29, 2011
- Lucius Appaloosius's bio on Fur Affinity. Retrieved November 29, 2011
- Archive on the Anthro website. Retrieved November 29, 2011
- The Daily Howl from FurFright 2007 (Friday, October 10). Retrieved November 29, 2011
- William Lucius Appaloosius Steinmayer on Elfwood
- Lucius Appaloosius on taur.net
- Lucius Appaloosius photos from FurFright 2008
- Lucius Appaloosius on deviantART
- Lucius Appaloosius on Fur Affinity
- Lucius Appaloosius on Transfur
- Lucius Appaloosius on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|