Fandom involvement
Lightpaws has been a member in the furry fandom since 1987. He has been building fursuits since 1990, under the label "Pawprint Studio Creations". Lightpaws was the Convention Chair, CEO, and Executive of Operations for Furlaxation.
In April 2003, Lightpaws was arrested for a 2907.322 (Pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor), and a 2907.31 (Disseminating matter harmful to juveniles). The case was dismissed when he took a plea bargain that dropped the charges, but put him on Ohio's Sex Offender Registration list (pre-Adam Walsh Act), for a 2907.323 (Illegal use of minor in nudity-oriented material or performance).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Lightpaws' profile on MyFur Network. Retrieved December 5, 2011
- ↑ "We are going online!" - posting by Lightpaws, on his Fur Affinity journal. Dated December 1, 2011. Retrieved December 5, 2011
- ↑ "Re: Furlaxation" convention chair a registered sex offender comment on the issue by Lightpaws on Vivisector.org. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- ↑ Lightpaws' record on the Ohio's Sex offense list. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- Lightpaws' Warren - Lightpaws on LiveJournal
- Lightpaws on Twitter
- Lightpaws on MyFur Network
- Lightpaws on Fur Affinity
|This stub about a person could be .|