|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
 Fandom involvement
Lightpaws has been a member in the furry fandom since 1987. He has been building fursuits since 1990, under the label "Pawprint Studio Creations". Lightpaws was the Convention Chair, CEO, and Executive of Operations for Furlaxation. He also goes by the name Rave Fox while at Furlaxation to hide his identity.
In April 2003, Lightpaws was arrested for a 2907.322 (Pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor), and a 2907.31 (Disseminating matter harmful to juveniles). The case was dismissed when he took a plea bargain that dropped the charges, but put him on Ohio's Sex Offender Registration list (pre-Adam Walsh Act), for a 2907.323 (Illegal use of minor in nudity-oriented material or performance).
After the news broke,[who?][clarify] several staff members[who?] resigned after the 2012 convention, including Furlaxation member Nrr, who retained a lawyer in case legal action were to be brought against the convention and it's staff.[clarify]
The charges and conviction were leaked[who?] to the critic site Vivisector.org, which posted all the available information about's lightpaws' case up for public perusal.. Lightpaws responded to the Vivisector's report by claiming he had resigned his position with Furlaxation, however he was still acting as Chairman as recently as August 2013, and is still listed as the Registered Agent for Furlaxation, Inc..
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Lightpaws' profile on MyFur Network. Retrieved December 5, 2011.
- ↑ "We are going online!" - posting by Lightpaws, on his Fur Affinity journal. Dated December 1, 2011. Retrieved December 5, 2011.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Re: Furlaxation" convention chair a registered sex offender comment on the issue by Lightpaws on Vivisector.org. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- ↑ Lightpaws' record on the Ohio's Sex offense list. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- ↑ Topic: "Furlaxation" convention chair a registered sex offender post by Conan on Vivisector.org. Posted April 17, 2012. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- ↑ Alex Hex's post on Twitter. Posted August 30, 2013. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- ↑ Lightpaws' registered agent record on the Ohio's business filling portal. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- Lightpaws on Fur Affinity
- Lightpaws on Twitter
- Lightpaws' Warren - Lightpaws on LiveJournal
- Lightpaws on MyFur Network
|This stub about a person could be .|