From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Lacy, full Lacy Sabertooth (born December 14, 1983), is a fursuit maker and fursuiter who lives in Orlando, Florida, USA.
The Fursuits By Lacy and Nick (Fursuiting.com) team were Guest of Honor at Furry Weekend Atlanta 2011, Midwest FurFest 2014, and at the now cancelled Phoenix Furness in 2010.
Lacy owns and operates Fursuiting LLC with her boyfriend CloudPouncer.
Lacy specializes in toony suits, but also makes realistic costumes as well, with features such as LED-enhanced eyes. Their website displays all recent work, including commissions and personal costumes.
- Anthrocon - 2007, 2008
- Furry Weekend Atlanta - 2011(*)
- Midwest FurFest - 2014(*)
- Phoenix Furness - 2010(*)
- ↑ Past Conventions on the Furry Weekend Atlanta website. Retrieved May 10, 2015.
- ↑ "Meet the Guests of Honor" on the Midwest FurFest 2014 schedule. Retrieved May 10, 2015.
- ↑ "Phoenix Furness" - posting by Tora on whoozfur.com. Dated January 19, 2010. Retrieved May 10, 2015.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Fursuiting.com - Lacy's official fursuit making website
- Lacy's LiveJournal - Lacy on Livejournal
|This stub about a person could be expanded.|