From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
> Kovu DaLion
Kovu DaLion suit by Roofur.com
Kovu DaLion (born September 5, 1971), is a fursuiter who lives in Tallahassee, Florida, United States.
Kovu came in contact with the furry fandom via IRC. He is one of the founding members, along with Kerne and Steelclaw Fox, of the Florida based TallyFurs group.
Kovu has attended several conventions, including Furry Weekend Atlanta, Annual JaxFurs Spring Picnic, Elliott's Live Events, Furry Fiesta, Midwest FurFest and Megaplex.
Kovu DaLion's fursona is a lion.
Kovu DaLion appeared with a new suit of his fursona at Furloween 2010, constructed by Roofur Custom Mascot and Accessories, based on concept art by anthro artist FinalFlight.
Kovu is also a fursuit maker, having made two lion fursuits.
- Annual JaxFurs Spring Picnic - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Elliott's Spring Gathering - 2012
- Furloween - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Furry Fiesta - 2014
- Furry Weekend Atlanta - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Megaplex - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Midwest FurFest - 2013
First fursuit, commercial purchased suit (retired). Photo by Furshoot.
Kovu DaLion's "Lion Mk1" fur suit (retired). Photo by Furshoot.
Kovu DaLion's "Lion Mk2" fursuit (retired).
- ↑ Kovu Dalion's profile on The Fursuit Database. Retrieved March 13. 2014.
- ↑ Who am I? page on Kovudalion.com. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- ↑ Kovu DaLion page on The Fursuit Database. Retrieved October 21, 2010.
- ↑ Lion Mk1 page on The Fursuit Database. Retrieved October 21, 2010.
- ↑ Lion Mk2 page on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved October 21, 2010.