From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Kitsunemimi)
anime and manga terminology that describes characters that possess animal like features. The characters will be predominately human and any real animal characteristics are minimal, unlike kemono characters who possess a large percentage of animal parts in ratio with their human parts. Generally kemonomimi characters have ears and a tail which are animal-like. Often this is just part of their attire and can be removed at will.
Some specific types of kemono are common enough to be known by their own terms:
- Nekomimi / nekomusume - 'cat ears' or 'cat daughter', nekomimis are the best-known.
- Kitsunemimi / kitsunemusume - 'fox ears' or 'fox daughter', the second most common variant after nekomimis.
- Usagimimi / usagimusume - 'rabbit ears' or 'rabbit daughter'.
- Inumimi / inumusume - 'dog ears' or 'dog daughter'.
- Umamimi / umamusume - 'horse ears' or 'horse daughter'.
- Ushimimi / ushimusume - 'cow ears' or 'cow daughter'.
- Nezumimi / nezumusume - 'mouse ears' or 'mouse daughter' .
- Google image searches for nekomimi, nekomusume, kitsunemimi, kitsunemusume, usagimimi, inumimi, inumusume, and umamusume.
- Nekobooru site searches for nekomimi, kitsunemimi, usagimimi, inumimi, umamimi, and ushimimi.
- Animal Boyfriend (English-language version of Gijin Kareshi)
|Some of this page is derived from Wikipedia. The original article was at Kemonomimi, but has since been deleted or merged. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WikiFur, the text of Wikipedia is available under CC-BY-SA and the GFDL.|