Kit may refer to:
- kit, a term for the young of certain animals such as fox, ferret and mink.
- Kit: The Adventures of a Raccoon, a 1999 novel by Shirley Woods, and illustrated by Celia Godkin.
- Kit (artist), an macro furry artist from the UK.
- Kit Cheetah, a fursuiter in Alberta, Canada.
- Kit Estates, a Second Life island that is associated with Cub Conclave.
- Kit Karamak, also known as Ken Weaver, a furry writer.
- Kit Keiko, also known as Kittenkeiko, a transgender artist who draws both anthro and non-furry art.
- Kit Killovarras, also known as KitTheSoulless, a furry writer from Sacramento, California, USA.
- Kit Wolf, an artist and babyfur.
- Kit, a main character in the webcomic, Kit n Kay Boodle.
- Kit Fox disambiguation page
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.