Diadexxus joined furry fandom in 2000, and her first furry convention was Further Confusion in 2001. She has been to many other conventions including BayCon, SiliCon, Anthrocon, MFF, Califur, and Conifur. She has often appeared in one of her fursuits:
- Ace the Border Collie was designed by Diadexxus who then commissioned Dogz to do a model sheet. The fursuit was created by WhiteyFawks at Arend Studios. Ace has taken on another ego as "Ace McFluff" since Border Collies are from Scotland, and he loves wearing a kilt!
- Genna Ringtail is a Large-Spotted Genet character created as a fursuit in 2004 by Diadexxus herself. It won 1st Place Journeyman Level at Further Confusion 2004.
- Godiva is a chocolate-brown and caramel colored skunk costume, designed and created by Diadexxus. She looks and smells like chocolate. Godiva was introduced at Midwest FurFest 2006, and won the Journeyman award in the masquerade at Further Confusion 2007.
- Harlequin KanCoon, a kangaroo-raccoon hybrid with lavender fur. Harlequin debuted at Further Confusion 2009, where she won "First Prize in Journeyman" in the fursuit competition.
- Moonbeam, an alien puppy, with working lights in the suit.
- Riptooth, a Skaven (rat), created by One Fur All
Her first furry convention was Further Confusion 2001, though she has attended science fiction conventions such as BayCon and SiliCon since 1988.
Diadexxus has attended:
- Further Confusion: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Anthrocon: 2001, 2002, 2003
- Midwest FurFest: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Conifur Northwest: 2001, 2005
- CaliFur: 2005, 2008
- Rocky Mountain FurCon: 2007
- Introducing: GODIVA THE CHOCOLATE SKUNK! - Diadexxus, Candyskunks LiveJournal (November 21, 2006)
- Further Confusion 2007 Masquerade Winners
- Harlequin's page on Diadexxus' website. Retrieved April 29, 2009
|This person is a WikiFur user:|