From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|Location||Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan - Kawasaki City Industrial Promotion Hall|
|First iteration||November 30, 2008|
|Photos, videos, reports: Kemocon resources|
Kemocon (Kemono convention) is a furry convention in Japan. It is the second furry convention series to take place in Japan, and is the only such convention as of 2009 following the end of TransFur in 2007.
- The first Kemocon took place on November 30, 2008 in the Exhibition Room, 4th floor, of Kawasaki City Industrial Promotion Hall in Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture. Many of the 180+ attendees wore fursuits.
- Kemocon 2 took place on November 28, 2009. Events included a dance party, character introductions, and a parade. 220 people attended.
- Kemocon 3 took place on Saturday November 20, 2010 at Kawasaki City Industrial Promotion Hall 1F & 4F. More than 390 people attended.
- Kemocon 4 occurred on Saturday, November 19, 2011 at the Sumida Industrial Centre in Sumida, Tokyo. Over 412 were in attendance. (fursuit photo)
- Kemocon 5 occurred on Saturday, December 1, 2012 at the same venue, the Sumida Industrial Centre in Sumida, Tokyo. More than 420 attended, including 160 fursuiters.
- Kemocon 6 is scheduled for December 7, 2013, at the same venue (the Sumida Industrial Centre in Sumida, Tokyo).
- ↑ Kemocon 3rd Conference Report (Google translation from Japanese to English). Retrieved 2011 March 24.
- ↑ Kemocon English Translation of News on July 1, 2012 - Retrieved July 11, 2012
- ↑ Kemocon Gallery (translated)
- ↑ KC6-Info on the Kemocon website (translated). Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- Official site (translation)
- Photos from the first Kemocon
- Old site
- Photos, videos, reports: Kemocon resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|