|This section of the article may be out of date and in need of updating to include more recent information.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
On May 2, 2016, an AMBER Alert was issued for sixteen-year-old Kiera Inman (known in the furry fandom as Aiyana Wolfe). Aiyana, who was described as "developmentally delayed" and functioning "at a diminished capacity and unable to make realistic life choices", had gone missing the day before, from her home in Spokane, Washington. The AMBER Alert reported that she may have left home with Kelo, whom she had met online.
- "Endangered missing teen found safe in Ohio; Newport News man in custody" - article on wave.com. Published May 2, 2016. Updated May 4, 2016. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- Kelo's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- "AMBER Alert issued for teen last seen with 30-year-old Newport News man she met online" - article on ktkr.com. Dated May 2, 2016. Retrieved May 4, 2106.
- "Amber Alert victim, Kiera Inman, found safe in Ohio" - article on khq.com. Dated May 4, 2016. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- "Suspect in Kiera Inman AMBER Alert, Zachary Jones, charged with First Degree Kidnapping" - article on khq.com. Dated May 4, 2016. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
|This stub about a person could be .|