From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
- Kahuki's profile - LiveJournal. Retrieved April 11, 2017. Archived
- Kahuki's subscriptions - Youtube. Retrieved 11 April, 2017. Archived
- "Rocky Mountain Fur Con backs neo-nazis, sex offender to intimidate critic for reporting threat." - article on Dogpatch Press. Dated April 10, 2017. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- "So a registered sex offender runs the Rocky Mountain Fur Con... " - thread on Vivisector. Dated March 26, 2008. Retrieved April 10, 2017
- Whoozfurs' furry convention list on the Whoozfur.com website. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- MAAAC company listing - taxexemptworld.com. Return filed December, 2011. Retrieved April 10, 2017
- MAAAC company listing - datagovus.com. Retrieved April 10, 2017
- New Mexico Courts case lookup homepage. Can't directly link to the Kendal/Kendall case due to a redirect to "stale session" page. Retrieved April 10, 2017
- "Neo-Nazis Are Tearing the Furry World Apart" - The Daily Beast. Dated 14 Apr, 2017. Retrieved 14 Apr, 2017
- Kahuki Lairu on Fur Affinity
- Kahuki Lairu on Twitter
- Kahuki Lairu on Google+
- Otter Bits - Kahuki Lairu on LiveJournal
- Kahuki Lairu on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|