From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Jungle Fire is a webcomic by Jerelyn and Kael. It began in 2005, and went on permanent hiatus in 2010. The authors describe the comic as
||the classic tale of the butterfly who flaps its wings and creates a storm. It is also the classic tale of the unlikely band of misfits making the best of what life gives them. It is a tale of adventure, of love, of childhood and coming of age, of great lies and small truths, and great truths and small lies.
The main characters of Jungle Fire are:
- Viidakon Tuli (Vii), a young female thrall (a reptilian species). She is a colorful person in every sense of the word; under direct sunlight her scales take on an iridescent flame-like green reflection. Her name means "jungle fire" and comes from the pattern of her scales.
- Yer'e Foxeye Vaeltaja (Foxeye), a retired war hero, vigilante, and woodswoman with an ornery disposition and a tendency to bollocks things up. She is a yehr'aval, a human-like species.
- Rakyn Vaeltaja (Rakyn), an enigmatic ferenabu (a feline species). Rakyn died several years ago, but still seems to hang around with and chat with Foxeye.
- Ketai, a ferenabu female with a tendency toward solitary wanderings. She is a killed hunter with a talent for understanding animal behaviour, and one of her unique quirks include keeping hunting dogs she acquires from humans.
- Irianta, a ferenabu, and the biological son of Ketai and Rakyn. Due to genetics, Irianta's limbs are too long and too big for his torso, making him clumsy.
- ↑ About Jungle Fire on the Jungle Fire webpages. Retrieved April 25, 2013
- ↑ Characters page on the Jungle Fire webpages. Retrieved April 25, 2013